I Don't Feel So Good Bundle
Not available in stores.
This item is on a pre-sale list!!!
"Once Sold out, check back in June 2019!"
“Sir please, please I don’t wanna go… I don’t wanna go… I’m sorry.” – Peter Parker
Marvel’s Infinity War is a lot of things to a lot of people, but there’s a moment there that makes it easily one of most heartbreaking movies in recent memory: the young Peter Parker fading in the arms of Tony Stark.
With the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos finally achieves his wish and eradicates half of all life in the universe, and Spider-Man along with it. Tony sees his friends disappear before his very eyes, but he himself was powerless to do anything. Because he knew… there’s no winning against the brute power of an almighty god.
The I Don’t Feel So Good Bundle commemorates that tragic moment in MCU history. This bundle comes with two unisex-fitted hoodies, including (1) Spider Man Unisex Pullover Hoodie and (1) Death of Spider-Man Unisex Pullover Hoodie. This lets you get awesome Spider-Man apparel and enjoy great discounts on top of that – a feel-good purchase for the Ultimate Spider-Fan.
- Pre-Shrunk 2-Way Stretch 100% Premium Microfiber Polyester
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted hoodie.
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.