Secret War Spidey Unisex Pullover Hoodie
Not available in stores.
Once Sold out, check back in June 2019!
For now, forget the red and blue shades, the black spider chest symbol and the web shooter—focus on this rare, out-of-the-Marvel-world version. Based off the book Secret Wars, this alternate costume of Spider-Man has finally made its way to you, and we are not exaggerating when we say it looks totally badass.
Contrary to the perspective of casual fans, this version of the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is unorthodox—as it sports a black base with red streaks of webbing. With designs of armor padding and light blue patches (source of his power) and a radical spider emblem, this spells awesome from the top stitch to the bottom seam, all made with microfiber polyester.
If you want to stretch your limbs out to go for that Arms Race finisher, do so without care as this fitted hoodie is stretchable, and it comes in sizes for your convenience. Don’t worry about cleaning it, too, since Nick Fury himself will also take that to the cleaners for an easy wash. So before the next mission arises, avail one now—and don’t forget your spare.
- Pre-Shrunk 2-Way Stretch 100% Premium Microfiber Polyester
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted hoodie.
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
DELIVERY & RETURNS