Chase Unisex Pullover Hoodie
Not available in stores.
Once Sold out, check back in June 2019!
From Brazil and with a high-octane thirst, Chase is our focus in this Starlink: Battle for Atlas series of tribute apparel. Now you, too, can push on the gas as soon as you embody this speed addict through this unisex top.
Red and with dark blue accents, this pullover also sports the metallic pads—as well as the prosthetic arm given to Calisto Da Silva after her dreaded racing injury. Just like the original outfit, a Starlink emblem is seen towards the upper left side of the chest. From top to bottom and front to the back, the details are truly given ample attention.
The feisty blonde hair and optimistic attitude may be enough to get you going and appeal to your good side, but ordering this hoodie for more appreciation won’t hurt. So best book yours the soonest as these could definitely go from zero to hundred if you let it pass!
- Pre-Shrunk 2-Way Stretch 100% Premium Microfiber Polyester
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted hoodie.
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
DELIVERY & RETURNS