Death of Spider-man Unisex Pullover Hoodie
Not available in stores.
Once Sold out, check back in June 2019!
“I don’t feel so good…”
Dying before your time… Tony Stark came face to face with that stark reality as he held the young Peter Parker in his last moments. His final words: “I’m sorry.”
The Death of Spider-Man Unisex Pullover is a monument to this, one of the most shocking moments in Avengers: Infinity War, and perhaps in all of Avengers history. Designed after the young Parker’s final moments before he faded out of existence. Made of materials that can tough out everything that life has to offer. Dedicated to all fans of this incredible film.
- Pre-Shrunk 2-Way Stretch 100% Premium Microfiber Polyester
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted hoodie.
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
DELIVERY & RETURNS